APRs will be due on the following dates:
- Regular Upward Bound projects: April 25, 2014.
- Upward Bound Math-Science: April 25, 2014.
Begin Completing your Annual Performance Report (APR):
This Web site contains the forms and instructions needed to prepare and submit on-line the annual performance report for UB/VUB/UBMS for program year 2012-13. Do not rely on the Web application alone to prepare your APR. Particularly since the program and its regulations changed in significant ways due to the Higher Education Opportunity Act, the 2012–17 grant cycle’s APR has been substantially revised from the previous cycle’s report. It will be in grantees’ best interest to familiarize themselves thoroughly with the new APR and its General Instructions, available at https://www2.ed.gov/programs/trioupbound/report.html.
- Grantees must register for a userid and password each year. Register by clicking on the "Register Here Each Year" link.
- As part of initial registration, you must select and answer two security questions. You will be required to provide responses to these questions should you need to use the Forgot Password link to receive a new, temporary password. In most cases, you will not have to call the Help Desk in the event of a forgotten password.
- Once you have this year’s userid and password, login to begin completing your APR.