- TS APR Web application available:November 2, 2015.
- TS APR due date: December 4, 2015.
- EOC APR Web application available: November 2, 2015.
- EOC APR due date: December 4, 2015.
Login instructions is supplied in the letters to project directors. You must register to obtain your user id and password. We strongly advise grantees to register on the site immediately so the information is available when you are ready to begin your APR submission and to avoid delays during the last week of submission.
Registration is required in order to protect the security of the annual performance report data. To receive the user id and password, you will need to provide the PR number, the Project Director's first and last name, as well as the Director's E-mail address. Upon successful verification, an e-mail with the user id and temporary password for your institution will be forwarded to the director's e-mail address on file. If we are unable to verify this information online, the program specialist for your grant and the Help Desk will be notified via e-mail to assist you.Begin Completing your Annual Performance Report (APR):
- To begin completing your APR click on the Register Here Each Year link to register.
- As part of the initial registration, you must select and answer two security questions. You will be required to provide responses to these questions should you need to use the Forgot Password link to receive a new temporary password. In most cases, if you use the Forgot Password feature and are able to answer the two security questions, you will not have to call the Help Desk.