- Each SSS grantee must complete and submit this report by:
March 23, 2018.
- This Web site contains links to the forms and instructions needed to prepare and submit the 2016-17 SSS Annual Performance Report (APR). Before accessing the Web site, you should download, an electronic copy of the report using the link “2016-17 SSS APR” above.
- We strongly advise grantees to register on the site immediately so the information is available when you are ready to begin your APR submission and to avoid delays during the last week of submission.
- In order to protect the security of the annual performance report data, all grantees must register for a userid and password each year. To register, click on the "Register Here Each Year" link. As part of initial registration, you must select and answer two security questions. By answering the two questions, you will be able to reset your password using the Forgot Password link. In most instances, you will not have to call the Help Desk to reset your password, however, in the event you are not able to reset your password using the Forgot Password feature, you may contact the Help Desk for further assistance.
Begin Completing your Annual Performance Report (APR):
- To begin completing your APR, click on the "Register Here Each Year" link to register.
- Four-year institutions: You must retain student records for a period of six years from the time the student was first served.
- Two-year institutions: You must retain student records for a period of four years from the time the student was first served.